Game-Labs Forum

Every sea battle = freeze and crash to desktop

Yarev

Glad you found a 'cure' but I am concerned you may not have found the cause.... as I say I have the same card, run the same game and have no issues with the GTX 770. You shouldn't really have to tweak the Clock speed to run the card or game correctly.

I recommend you stress test your card with these new settings and see if it still causes any further issues.

As sir Caldwell stated above i have the same card CPU is a bit lower then yours and i have 4gb or ram so overall im whorse then you considering the tower setup and i played lot of sea trials and i spent some time in open world and i never had a single problem with it . So i presume that it is not the general problem more like you have some problems in your own settings.

I would suggest that if you cloked your card or cpu to put everything back to def. reinstal the drivers and give it a good test and see what happens.

If that does not help then try instal just the driver for the card not the whole package (ge force exeperiance ,trays or somth similar) further more check your system for some driver conflict(maybe some of your softweare is in conflict with each other) or even as sir Darby said downgrade your card driver to a older version.