Game-Labs Forum

1.6 wishlist

i dont know if 1.6 is under way but if it is i really love to see the ai get a boost in thier shipbuilding alots of time i find i sink most of the ai ships if not all thier ships in one battle depend on how many cruisers they have dont think the ai outside french german and us know what a battleship is also in my last campaign i started a war with spain and they had like 5 ships and all of thier ships where at sea and they some how got free victory points and after like 6 turns they had 5000 with only 5 ships i dont know if they keep sinking my transports or what but it didnt not happend with other nations even if they do had more ships had to quick that campaign i didnt wanted spain to take a region from me for FREE also i love to see some new british hulls battleship and battlecruiser hulls set between 1910 and 1940 special some without quarterdeck a bit annoying to build on new towers for the british would be nice special one of the cruisers that use the kgv tower and i love to see the quad turret get a more british look for them between 14inch and 18inch