Game-Labs Forum

Can´t download the launcher and install errors

BrandXXL

Hello my Name i Andi and I am from germany. I bought the founders Edition.  I purchased the game with a credit card and also received confirmation of the purchase.

Then I wanted to download the game launcher. There was an error message: non-fatal error! Could not detect file size of remote media InstallSection. I was able to skip that, but the game wouldn't start downloading. The error message came: Install error: your internet connection seems to be not permitted or dropped out! Please reconnect and click Retry to resume the installation. Download unfinished with an error: 1702919446.

Can you tell me what's wrong? I have tried it several times. It doesn´t work. Thank you.

On 12/18/2023 at 7:49 PM, BrandXXL said:

Hello my Name i Andi and I am from germany. I bought the founders Edition.  I purchased the game with a credit card and also received confirmation of the purchase.

Then I wanted to download the game launcher. There was an error message: non-fatal error! Could not detect file size of remote media InstallSection. I was able to skip that, but the game wouldn't start downloading. The error message came: Install error: your internet connection seems to be not permitted or dropped out! Please reconnect and click Retry to resume the installation. Download unfinished with an error: 1702919446.

Can you tell me what's wrong? I have tried it several times. It doesn´t work. Thank you.

Hey there! Did you address this issue in Discord already?