Game-Labs Forum

general ideas and questions for improving the game

JDUBS

so with major nations what minor nations will becoming to the game? and if you start a game as the British will you have the ability to release India, Canada, and Australia or not release them? 

an issue any player has is ships becoming too outdated to modernize and at that point the only real option you have is to scrap it and that just makes it where it doesn't cost money anymore what if we could sell them for scrap or to other nations maybe ones that are less technologically advanced like previously mentioned minor nations  or even make them museums that could make your GDP increase or decrease by whether the ship is doing good as a museum or not and you could possibly recall the ship if needed though it would cause unrest and would have to be repaired by the amount of time it spent as a museum

so with the full map coming out looking at WW2 there are many big things missing from naval fighting that is missing from but the one I see not talked about enough is shore bombardment I as being a way to hurt enemy industry delaying ship construction or impacting there GDP or naval budget and force the bombarded to take action against the offenders so it will encourage keeping slightly older battleships and battlecruisers for the role and having some defensive ship to protect the ships bombarding and I suppose that take guns off ships we scrap and use them as gun emplacements to protect our shores like the Russians and the Germans did in ww2  

I have heard your opinions on the idea of aircraft carriers being a bad idea and I agree however I think they should be toggleable so you can choose to play with or without them, I think it would be so fun to try and play a game with aviation BBs or just a Lexington class with like 8 inch guns or something fun along those lines

thanks for making an amazing game I look forward to future updates I have already sunk (Pun intended) many hours into this game and I plan putting a lot more in