Game-Labs Forum

For Victory Thread

Kane

Just for fun.
Come and flex with your victory points.
Take a screen shot of the after-action screen wherein you achieved the most victory points in a campaign battle.  (No custom battles)
Share any special details about the battle.  Where it occurred, anything interesting that happened, etc.
I don't know if this is the highest I've gotten, but it was what I had when I got the idea.

1940's Era.
British
Port Strike on Emden.
Victory Points: 35949

Special Notes:  2 of my casualties were sacrifices.  Heavy cruiser Monmouth sacrificed to sink Battleship Frithjof via ramming after all big guns' ammo was exhausted.  Destroyer Opal sacrificed to sink CA Admiral Hipper also via ramming after all fleet's torpedoes were exhausted.  War immediately ended after battle.

20220209152451_1.jpg

I had gotten a 40K to a very small amount.  It was a 1940 British campaign.  First battleof the war, about 4 months in.  6 G3/N3 battleships vs a large varied German fleet.  They were right on top of me.  So on top, that their destroyers were on one side of me and the rest of the their flett was on the other side.  This was before formations could dodge, so I had to break up my fleet and make hard turns.  My battleships ate a ton of torpedos but none sank.  Sank every last one of them.  They surrendered right after that. Even though I wanted to continue, the surrender was accepted.  Unfortunately it was a month ago and I don't have a screen shot. 

The massacre of Helgoland.

This is merely the results for the first action, there was a follow up that would see the Sunderland and the rest of the cruiser forces for both side sunk.

This was my first grand battle, I was pretty bad, clearly.  Ironic thing is, the Sunderland was named for a major victory in my 1930s campaign, at the time I thought it was as large as campaign fights got.

Well, absolute slaughters make for better stories then the clean sweeps, lol.

20220101083137_1.jpg

20220101083157_1.jpg