Game-Labs Forum

multi day battle camp and medicine question

geogus

hi guys , im quite new to the game and i have a question about medicine and camp in middle of battle

Im hevily invested in medicine and im figting the second bull run.

Going for the second day i can acess the camp screem and reinforce my chewed brigades.

however, i noticed the the brigades i added trops start the second day battle with zero deaths.

This means that after the battle my medicine will be caulculated withou taking in account the first day battle deaths? or will they be considered anyway?

some brigades have took some serious damage, i would have they without reinforcements in order to take full use of my medicine skill.

thx in advance

You've got it right. Medicine only applies at the end of a battle and it compares to start stats and to the end stats and hp. But when you add men to a unit, it resets the start state so you won't get the full medicine benefit at the end of the battle.

One thing you can do instead is create extra units before the battle starts, then drag and drop your damaged units out of the deployed corps and into another corps. This lets you bring extra men into the fight without losing out on the medicine bonus.

I would call it working as designed with an unfortunate interaction with adding men between days.

Off the top of my head fixing it isn't particularly easy for various reasons. One of those situations where you fix one problem and cause another unless you do a bunch of extra work.