Game-Labs Forum

Hi everyone, i installed the game yesterday and a promising game this is!

I just wanted to let you know that i find the Ship builder very unresponsive, meaning it is very slow in placing items, slow and inaccurate placement points,  slow to disengage chosen turrets (for example) you left click your mouse button and it does not release the chosen turret. I have a Windows 10 PC with 32gb ram, AMD FX 8320 CPU, GTX950 and SSDs in Raid 0.

I know i just started playing but i find it takes a long time to build your ship and the auto-designer often leaves weight differences fore/aft.

I also find the present Tutorials very nice but the game play is a little long and the fun factor is a little low as it takes longer to win then time allotted. This also has to do with realistic accuracy with early naval guns and technologies.

Also a suggestion for the future, it would be nice to pick a specific historical ship and have the Auto-Designer outfit it for you.

Keep in mind that these are observation in a game in Alpha development.

I can't wait to see the forth coming improvements.

Rusty.

For the ship builder press Ctrl to free up placement. And I strongly disagree with it being unresponsive. The nature of the game is you’re going to be min-maxing everything and as a result it takes time and often a lot of deliberation on what exactly you do.

And as for the tutorials don’t build a ship the sane way. Build a ship to beat the mission since you know the enemies and the like. Though some missions are almost impossible to do currently because of issues with how hard to hit and how tough some things are. Namely the torpedo boats, destroyers, and transports are a hell of a lot tougher to hit than they should be. So take this with a grain of salt and look around the forum for what other people have been saying many have been having the same issues as you.

Best Regards,

Absolute0 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, Absolute0CA said:

For the ship builder press Ctrl to free up placement. And I strongly disagree with it being unresponsive. The nature of the game is you’re going to be min-maxing everything and as a result it takes time and often a lot of deliberation on what exactly you do.

And as for the tutorials don’t build a ship the sane way. Build a ship to beat the mission since you know the enemies and the like. Though some missions are almost impossible to do currently because of issues with how hard to hit and how tough some things are. Namely the torpedo boats, destroyers, and transports are a hell of a lot tougher to hit than they should be. So take this with a grain of salt and look around the forum for what other people have been saying many have been having the same issues as you.

Best Regards,

Absolute0 

Didnt know control did that, I right click on it to remove it.