Game-Labs Forum

As close as I could to being Invincible.

16 minutes ago, Illusive Tabby said:

I'm pretty sure I tried most/all of the towers. None of them allowed the tower, funnel 3, and the P/Q turrets. I'm much more interested in recreating historical warships as opposed to the near-fantasy we have here.... But I absolutely LOVE that we can create our own warships.

Same, I love that I can make designs but I will probably end up trying to make a lot of historical ones because I love them so much.

Very close with what we have available. I'd really like to see a sandbox type mission, this should allows all the various styles of turrets, towers and funnels to be available. That would really let us style ships to match our favourites (I cannot wait to build a HMS Nelson).

4 hours ago, Ninja said:

Very close with what we have available. I'd really like to see a sandbox type mission, this should allows all the various styles of turrets, towers and funnels to be available. That would really let us style ships to match our favourites (I cannot wait to build a HMS Nelson).

I'm sure we'll get the chance eventually. I think thye jsut want us testing as much as possible right now as opposed to having "fun" with it XD

• 2 weeks later...