Game-Labs Forum

Grand Union Victory

Major Grigg

Just finished the entire campaign for the first time. Wow... Let me say, what an absolute great game. The thing I like most about it is that this game will never get old. I can see myself playing and enjoying this game for a very long time. Also, being able to control the amount of troops the enemy has by causing high casualties might be the greatest thing added to this game. It adds a whole new dynamic to it, and I love it. Thanks to the folks who work on developing and testing this game. It gives an young high school history teacher something fun to do during his spare time. 

I'm really thinking about starting a video thread of a campaign just to get feedback on my gameplay and hear your thoughts. My only fear is being "that guy" who post stuff that no one wants to look at. 

Something that I dream of is something made on this sort of platform that I can just press play and show to my classes. Like a simulated battle with correct order of battle for both sides, and one that is controlled by AI that accurately depicts how the battle went down. Probably wont happen for a while, but the Civil War shown on this platform could do a great deal of help when it comes to educating students and getting them interested in this great time of our country. 

God bless... HOOAH!

5941ca750b50a_ScreenShot2017-06-14at6_42_58PM.thumb.png.beec42dfb343d7e144a6979d8c94176e.png5941ca7eaff23_ScreenShot2017-06-14at6_43_26PM.thumb.png.b70b0a6202fd774877febc23fd688b6a.png

• Like 1