Game-Labs Forum

Trader PVE marks for delivery missions

As a trader the only way to get pve marks are admiralty missions I believe we should be able to get them also and in trading missions ,it will help us come up with the things needed for our ships and not have to switch back and go back to combat missions since most of us would like to trade.i spend the whole day trading running for one into the map and back I believe it'll work for the persons like me who enjoy the other end of the game trading and biulding and be able to lease move up . without having to do Switchback and forth between combat and delivery mission's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guruthos said:

I like that idea even actually i am for removing the "mark system". for those who mainly want to trade at least they can gather the PVE marks for the blueprints permits and so on.

I Will finally have to admit no pve marks would be better and just go back to buying what you won't like before the wipe that was way better.i would bet there would be a lot more people in the game if they changed the stuff  back ever one is bitching about after all we are the ones paying to play the game

Edited by Captain corn blower