Game-Labs Forum

MULTIPLAYER - FORUM

Commander_Rahl

Ok guys, in the spirit of trying to open up discussion regarding Multiplayer, would love to hear everyone's and anyone's thoughts regarding Multiplayer.   It is clear that the Devs watch these forums, so would love to hear what everyone has to say.

So what features do you want to see in the Multiplayer version of this game?  Do we want to see just basic skirmish formats?  Do we want prolonged battles, that add up victory points for different phases, and then look at all stats to determine final winner?   Do you want to see some kind of Prolonged campaign format integrated into Multiplayer, where you could potentially be an active contributor to overall Confederate and Union side?   

This is a fantastic game as it stands now.   I can't wait to see the rest of the Grand battles, and skirmishes that they come up with.   However, a great Multiplayer format and community has the POTENTIAL to turn this into something really huge.   So I know I want to be involved in any way I can, from the ground up.  

Look forward to hearing what Everyone has to say.