Game-Labs Forum

Possible Alt Farming ES/PR

5477a460d15fd1cc115aaad2a94114de.png

Blas De Lezo

Nival el Corsario

Enri el Largo

I've seen Blas De Lezo and Enri el Largo sailing together on multiple occasions. The name structure seems to indicate they're either the same person or part of the same group of people, and recently I've seen them on the PvP event board together.

No hard proof of these people farming each other, so maybe this isn't the right way to post a tribunal. I think it's worth posting about atleast so that people might watch out for this group.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Captain Call said:

No hard proof of these people farming each other, so maybe this isn't the right way to post a tribunal. I think it's worth posting about atleast so that people might watch out for this group.

You are right : no  right way to tribunal   "seen them on the PvP event board together"  (not even in same zone but in same player list?????) and name structure is not solid enough proof. Belonging to a faction that you do not like is not a good proof either

Your post title pointing two whole factions makes me thing that you may be wanting to start flame that would be more appropiate in Nat News than here.

Dismissed.

• Like 5