Game-Labs Forum

Announcing PvP2 Discord Server

van der Clam

I know many clans may not be able to afford TS servers and perhaps people would like a centralized voice server to easily contact people from other clans or even other nations. So, I'm sending an invite to any Discord users to join the Naval Action PvP2 specific server. It features nation roles with their own chat and voice channels, an Ambassador's Room, and Marketplace. If you consider joining, please follow these simple rules...

1. Please post your in-game nation to be assigned to. We will verify your IGN. If we cannot verify your IGN and nation, you will remain limited in your usage of the server.
2. We WILL NOT accept any degree of RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, and/or similar related intolerances. If we are presented with evidence of this, we will ban the violating person(s) from this server. It is everyone's duty and responsibility to uphold others to this rule.
3. Banter is fine, but personal attacks on anyone will not be tolerated and person(s) deemed to be guilty of this will be banned from the server.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping admin this Discord server, send a PM upon joining. TY

I have a discord server of my own that I run, but I am on server 1 so I will be of no use to you,

Thanks for putting yourself forward and setting up another comms, and in fact Discord is safer to use and less power hunger than teamspeak on some low end pc's and laptops.

It might not have all the functions as teamspeak but all you really need is a comms channel to speak to everyone, they all do the same, and less likely to get ddos attack.

• Like 1