Game-Labs Forum

King of McPherson's Ridge 1v1 Tournament 8/23/14

Rickter

Hello Everyone! I am pleased to announce the first community ran tournament for Early Access Ultimate General: Gettysburg!

The Format is as follows:

8/23/2014 5pm - ??? EST

1v1 Battle of McPherson Ridge

Best out of 3  (Coin Toss Determines Faction Choice)

Single Elimination

Prize: ?????

Rules:

YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE FRIDAY THE 22ND

Faction choices are determined by coin flip, Winner of coin flip chooses faction for first game. The players then switch sides and play again, if a game 3 is necessary the loser of initial coin flip chooses side. WINNERS OF COIN TOSS MAY SELECT THEIR FACTION FOR GAME 3 INSTEAD OF GAME 1 IF THEY DESIRE.

Both players MUST report a screen shot of the final victory screen to the tournament organizer (vVvRickter)

Players with the ability to record game play will be given registration priority.

Any claims of "Abuse" Glitching or Bugs in the game must be backed up with Screenshots or Video.

HAVE FUN!

How To Register:

LIMIT OF 16 PEOPLE

PRIORITY GOES TO THOSE WHO CAN RECORD GAME PLAY AND UPLOAD TO TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER OTHERWISE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

To register please send an email to: dondavis0036@yahoo.com with the subject TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION. Please include your steam ID and forum name.

I expect to receive a ton of emails regarding this, The Final Brackets will be posted Friday at Noon EST.

If you are interested in playing please send an email to dondavis0036@yahoo.com

If you are interested in donating to a prize pool please contact me as well.

I will hopefully be running more events in the future and look forward to your feedback from this initial tournament!

We will be streaming games on Twitch.TV or Youtube with commentary, This is why players with the ability to record game play are preferred at the moment until some sort of spectator system is implemented.

Thank you and Good Luck!