Game-Labs Forum

Anyway to set priority target type?

Yes, Have your Artillery piece left clicked. Then go and left click the enemy you want to target. Your Artillery piece will move around a bit till it finds some better ground to attack your target you selected. Now with the Group formation you can put a shit ton of artillery into a group and you can left click a target and have your Gun Batteries light them up. If you drag your cannons too close to the fight they lose morale and organization quicker and will rout and exit the battle. From what I see any unit that routs and exit's the map you can no longer use for anymore of the battles within Gettysburg.

Yes, Have your Artillery piece left clicked. Then go and left click the enemy you want to target. Your Artillery piece will move around a bit till it finds some better ground to attack your target you selected. Now with the Group formation you can put a shit ton of artillery into a group and you can left click a target and have your Gun Batteries light them up. If you drag your cannons too close to the fight they lose morale and organization quicker and will rout and exit the battle. From what I see any unit that routs and exit's the map you can no longer use for anymore of the battles within Gettysburg.

I haven't had any of my units to be routed out of the map. But I routed enemy skirmishers once, they disappear at the edge and reappear also at the edge but at other place and after some time. It's extremely annoying, waste my time and resource to lure them around.