Game-Labs Forum

PvP EU Suggestion

Alanxo

Since it now seems obvious that a large majority of East Alliance players will migrate to the new PvP EU server, I would like to make some common sense suggestions so as not to repeat the same mistakes and to establish a good state of mind from the outset.

First of all, it is necessary that each nation should be recognized by all the others as the exclusive owner of a national "sanctuary" beyond which war must be stopped and defeat admitted. This minimal survival zone can not be RvR attacked, but is, of course, open to enemy PvP.

I suggest, by nation, the following "sanctuaries":

Holland: from Las Aves to Encontrados, ie 14 ports.
Sweden: from Plymouth to Island Harbor, 13 ports.
Denmark: from Settlement to Cabo Rojo, 17 ports.
England: from Placer to Port Moran, ie 13 ports.
Spain: from Corrientes to Daguilla, ie 14 ports.
USA: from Swanborough to Nueva Smyrna, 14 ports.
Pirates: from Pitts Town to Grand Turk, 12 ports.
France: from Port Louis to Marin, 15 ports.

Secondly, I suggest banning alliances to more than two nations, except to compensate for an obvious demographic weakness. Moreover, an alliance must be temporary and justified only on common war aims, once they are reached or defeat consummated, the alliance must be dissolved. Each nation is the master of its destiny and choices, and an alliance is only a changing opportunity.

For example, Denmark and Sweden might have an interest in allying temporarily to conquer Santo Domingo and jointly guarantee this conquest. Similarly, France and Holland will find an interest in getting along in the conquest of Venezuela. Spain and the USA could find common ground to ensure control of the Bahamas, etc ...

Finally, we can not ignore that in the first instance, four nations will dominate, France, Denmark, Spain and Sweden, I suggest, therefore, for a month of observation to refrain from any alliance between these 4 nations and, to seek an alliance with England, Holland and the USA, to help them defend their interests until they can do so by themselves.

Political statistics will allow us to follow these developments, which is why the vote is important. Voting, even in an incoherent way, is, alas, the only means by which we can evaluate populations by nation, and thus a harmonious distribution of the different forces.

These points should be the subject of consensus in an assembly of representatives of each nation (2 nominated by nation), so 8 to 16 people, whose main task is to maintain the overall good spirit and not to defend their national interest.

Finally, I commit, all players to the respect of the opponent, it is not an enemy but a game partner. The winner of a fight is indebted to the defeated of his victory by the quality of his defense and, he must thank him for that.

Finally, and in order to prevent foolish trolls, I commit our friends who remain on the global server, to do the same and refrain from bitter comment on this subject that no longer concerns them.

Alanxo Basque Privateer

These are not rules, but suggestions related to knowing how to live together. Even an anarchist society needs this. Your "lets play" would lead directly to the same hatreds as today, simply because it is human.

Alanxo