Game-Labs Forum

Green On Green PVP

Karter Essemer

Long story short, me and my friend Nimitz were playing and got pulled into a battle by some kids, they told my friend not to kill the snow but to chain it's sails, he complied and rammed the boat on a intention to slow it down, but instead it capsized and the kids trying to cap the boat turned on us and killed both of us. We told them we will report them but they just laughed at us and said the moderators would just laugh at us cause apparently we are trolls... I would love for a mod to help us out here and teach them that green on green will get you banned. Im pushing for a ban cause they have seemed to have worked hard for their ships and I think kicking them back a few notches would teach them a lesson. I would also like to request to be made aware of their punishment.

Full post is here:    http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9535-this-game-has-the-worst-community-i-have-ever-seen/

Also, my friend's brig was sunk and he lost his Brig permanently, he wanted me to add in asking if there was a way he could get compensated for it?

Edited by Karter Essemer