Game-Labs Forum

Secondary Tower function?

Simple quaestion:
What does the secondary tower actually do? When looking at the ship stats, the game seems to take into account the best parameters from main and secondary towers but not stack them. Does this mean that as long as the main tower is functiona and doesn't get blown up by enemyl it doesn't really matter what are my secondary tower stats, and thus I can use less advanced sec tower and save weight and space?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 2:39 PM, HMS Implosive said:

Simple quaestion:
What does the secondary tower actually do? When looking at the ship stats, the game seems to take into account the best parameters from main and secondary towers but not stack them. Does this mean that as long as the main tower is functiona and doesn't get blown up by enemyl it doesn't really matter what are my secondary tower stats, and thus I can use less advanced sec tower and save weight and space?

Is that true for everything? I'd expect it all to go through the usual paths (see stats textasset and techEffects textasset--some stats are summed, some are 'take max', and for techs some are multiplicative and some are max).