Game-Labs Forum

No Access to the Game Purchase

oihabc

I purchased TwistedPathToRenown from the website which created me a Xsolla account. The only thing I received in an email was a receipt for my purchase. I log into the Xsolla account and try add the game with my receipt number and it says it can't be added. Please try again later. There faq sheet say to contact the game support which is only this or discord. I'm trying to Xsolla support but they are not responding to me. I purchased this game to play but have nothing except a receipt number. Nothing to download and install. What a horrible experience. It feels like a scam. Off to a bad start, I would suggest using a different provider for delivery. Is there anything you can do to help me with this and get me the game I purchased?    Thanks in advance.

On 2/2/2024 at 5:17 PM, oihabc said:

I purchased TwistedPathToRenown from the website which created me a Xsolla account. The only thing I received in an email was a receipt for my purchase. I log into the Xsolla account and try add the game with my receipt number and it says it can't be added. Please try again later. There faq sheet say to contact the game support which is only this or discord. I'm trying to Xsolla support but they are not responding to me. I purchased this game to play but have nothing except a receipt number. Nothing to download and install. What a horrible experience. It feels like a scam. Off to a bad start, I would suggest using a different provider for delivery. Is there anything you can do to help me with this and get me the game I purchased?    Thanks in advance.

Hello there! Please don't be nervous. Can you join Discord following the link
https://discord.com/invite/8CucwfEWES
And DM me there (hangmans_joke)
Also, please let me know (in DM) your game registration email, date of purchase, and version of the game you've purchased (your receipt screenshot also would be nice)
Thank you very much!