Game-Labs Forum

Can you add new hulls or/and Hull paint schemes?

Dear Ship designers from Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts

Since I overviewed your Pre Dreadnought hulls between the 1890s & 1900s, I found some designs absent from both Russian & American Navies from the era. Therefore, I propose some additional hull designs incase if the developers are more indulged in Victorian/Edwardian era Naval Warfare  

For the Battleships, it would be nice to include hull designs from the Navarin Class Battleship (1890), Peresvet Class Battleship (1898), Retvizan (1899) & the Imperator Aleksander II Class Battleship (1890), Kearsarge Class BB (1896) & the USS Texas (1892). This addition of new hulls might make people into playing the pre-dreadnought era more since there is more content.

I also propose, Hull paints. Since throughout the late 19th & 20th Centuries, each navy was distinct due to the colour scheme each ship was painted, e.g. White, Black, Beige, Green, Sea Blue until more extravagant models were taken such as stripes during the First World War to confuse Submarines on the position of the hull. Also, most navies during the Second World War incorporated scheme patterns to break up the ship's profile.

Note - these camouflage schemes would evolve from basic tones to more multicoloured camouflage schemes from 1890 to 1940.