Game-Labs Forum

Separate chenges to PvE and PvP

I just want to say that some of the changes that get implemented in the game should only be implemented to the affected server. Things like being invisible and invulnerable when leaving battle and port are really unnecessary to me on PvE. Also when I see 3 different fleets of anemy AI ships, and decide to attack one of them, all the other fleets should be brought in too, if you can't take them all then wait it out till you can get some separation. Lastly i'm not sure what happened but the clan that I am in consisted of 32 or so players that were playing daily, now there are 4. This really sucks I enjoy the PvE side of the game and bought it for that and would buy again just for that, but it would be nice to have more people around to kill enemy AI with or whatever tickles your fancy. Anways more content on PvE side would be nice but I understand that more people probably play for the PvP, I just want some separation between the 2 as far as things getting implemented. Sorry for the long post and most likely grammar and spelling mistakes, have a good day.