Game-Labs Forum

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some work in progress stuff.   Tortuga promo art.   Open World     HMS Pickle and USS Rattlesnake   La Renomme    HMS Bellona 74gun     Lynx's Privateer Refit   Ingermanland 64gu

l'architecture française est belle WIP

Posted Images

For swivels..just allow us to switch our top decks to class 11 cannons to fit them.  Theres a couple ships like ingermanland that can only fit 9pds on the top deck and swivels would be a nice alternative. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, admin said:

Boarding screen update  (note that you will no longer see enemy commands). Commands given at the last second will also consume a lot more preparation.

pUKVMp7.jpg

WOAH! now this is cool!

Just now, admin said:

Work in progress screen for battle UI update

hDUzsqc.png

AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I love it already.

What's up with all the boxes above repair though? Is that a bug or am I missing something?

Really I'm astonished with how good this looks. Very stylish.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1

Not so sure about the battle UI. The upper part looks good (the dmg counter looks a bit strange tho - maybe it's the space between the icons. The bottom part I am not a fan. Looks really confusing and loaded with solid pictographs. In my opinion it takes to much attention away from the actual beautiful ship. Bbbbbuuuuutttt the boarding ui looks so amazing + even the upcoming hidden command changes are really really great. Such a nice Xmas gift.

Edit: I know it might be much to be asked for but could any nation get it's own pictographs of marines and sailors?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, admin said:

Work in progress screen for battle UI update

hDUzsqc.png

maybe add pump for water bailing and bucket/fire icon just not to misunderstand that the survival is not only for leaks :) else, cant wait!

58 minutes ago, admin said:

Boarding screen work in progress.  (note that you will no longer see enemy commands). Commands given at the last second will also consume a lot more preparation.

pUKVMp7.jpg

can i use the old one.... if this is implemented?

you see , i like the one we have ....right now. don't need another ui interface for boarding

10 minutes ago, Thonys said:

can i use the old one.... if this is implemented?

you see , i like the one we have ....right now. don't need another ui interface for boarding

I know ! I miss Pig Cloud but one has to move with the times. You'll get used to it. 🙂

Edited by LeBoiteux