Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress

For swivels..just allow us to switch our top decks to class 11 cannons to fit them.  Theres a couple ships like ingermanland that can only fit 9pds on the top deck and swivels would be a nice alternative. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, admin said:

Boarding screen update  (note that you will no longer see enemy commands). Commands given at the last second will also consume a lot more preparation.

pUKVMp7.jpg

WOAH! now this is cool!

Just now, admin said:

Work in progress screen for battle UI update

hDUzsqc.png

AHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I love it already.

What's up with all the boxes above repair though? Is that a bug or am I missing something?

Really I'm astonished with how good this looks. Very stylish.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1

Not so sure about the battle UI. The upper part looks good (the dmg counter looks a bit strange tho - maybe it's the space between the icons. The bottom part I am not a fan. Looks really confusing and loaded with solid pictographs. In my opinion it takes to much attention away from the actual beautiful ship. Bbbbbuuuuutttt the boarding ui looks so amazing + even the upcoming hidden command changes are really really great. Such a nice Xmas gift.

Edit: I know it might be much to be asked for but could any nation get it's own pictographs of marines and sailors?

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, admin said:

Work in progress screen for battle UI update

hDUzsqc.png

maybe add pump for water bailing and bucket/fire icon just not to misunderstand that the survival is not only for leaks :) else, cant wait!

58 minutes ago, admin said:

Boarding screen work in progress.  (note that you will no longer see enemy commands). Commands given at the last second will also consume a lot more preparation.

pUKVMp7.jpg

can i use the old one.... if this is implemented?

you see , i like the one we have ....right now. don't need another ui interface for boarding

10 minutes ago, Thonys said:

can i use the old one.... if this is implemented?

you see , i like the one we have ....right now. don't need another ui interface for boarding

I know ! I miss Pig Cloud but one has to move with the times. You'll get used to it. 🙂

Edited by LeBoiteux