Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress

Bucentaure was done by some of gamelabs employees.

And yes she is a beauty. I really love her appearance. Looks sooooo sleek. No comparism to the Pavel and Bellona looks fat when they are next to each other. Paired with a very proper armament she already has a special place in my heart :)

Not to forget. She feels a lot more nimble than pavel. Cause >that< ship was a pain to sail for me.

The Santa Cecilla I must admit has some really high quality stuff going on.

I quite like the short british frigate. Has a very distinct look to it.

Big big thank you to the devs and high respect for such beauties!

• Like 1

Bucentaure was done by some of gamelabs employees.

And yes she is a beauty. I really love her appearance. Looks sooooo sleek. No comparism to the Pavel and Bellona looks fat when they are next to each other. Paired with a very proper armament she already has a special place in my heart :)

Not to forget. She feels a lot more nimble than pavel. Cause >that< ship was a pain to sail for me.

The Santa Cecilla I must admit has some really high quality stuff going on.

I quite like the short british frigate. Has a very distinct look to it.

Big big thank you to the devs and high respect for such beauties!

Sounds good ;) Hope that we will be able to craft this ship soon ! (Bucentaure)

Edited by Morales

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Devs almost always put a gun in every square opening without regard to what ships actually carried. I would guess that in reality the foremost (bridle) and aftmost (cabin) ports did not permanently mount guns to reduce weight at extreme ends of ship. Screenshot shows 46x (!) guns. Actual armament was 34x guns max. Presumably her crew will also need to be artificially boosted to man all those guns.

Max armament carried on any Concorde-class frigate:

QD/FC - 8x 6pdr / 24pdr carronade

Upper Decke - 26x 12pdr

I wish there could at least be a historical version (34-gun) with historical crew and performance and a "heavy" version (46-gun) with more crew and reduced performance.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...