Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

Certainly this agreement only pertains to, and binds, only clans. Privateers just do what we do. So if we need to move further south, we do. Depends on where the pickings are best or whatever suits us at the moment.

From what I hear 20r objected to the agreement, and now SOL has pushed forward, taking Chinchorro and Placentia. Thus, the agreement is not in effect. I believe this footage was posted just so we know what everyone said.

Certainly this agreement only pertains to, and binds, only clans.  Privateers just do what we do.  So if we need to move further south, we do.  Depends on where the pickings are best or whatever suits us at the moment.

Big push last night from the American's, how many ports taken?

Edited by Cpt Lynx

I fought for the British at both port battles. Too many people were in the south chasing a fleet it seems. Was fun in both battles. Pirates even showed up to fight the US after the mayuguana battle

Yea we had a new guy, forget his name but he was streaming on Twitch.  Had only been playing for like a week I think.  He rallied everyone for the Salina and then after that rallied everyone to stay and harass the US after the other battle.

Said he wants to be pirate king and take back all the stuff.  

We will see how it goes but it will probably be a fun ride regardless.

Pirates have lost pretty much everything.

They lost islet and failed to recapture.  

I believe we only have two ports (Mort and bondel Cay) left in the north.

We have also been steadily losing to French in the SE.

I would imagine in the coming weeks unless there is a big turn around we will be confined to just Mort and whatever Freetowns others are operating out of.

USA:

Britain: Territorial Agreements in certain areas.
France: Neutral
Dutch: Neutral
Sweden: Neutral/Friendly
Denmark-Norge: Neutral
Pirates: War (although essentially eliminated) <<< INCORRECT
Spain: War (although essentially eliminated)

note: If anything is wrong please reply or PM!
Major clan= edit* no restrictions*

However, if America keeps bleeding members like the pirates did a few weeks ago, you guys may be the ones essentially eliminated =P

Edit: Removed rumor.

Edited by F4ppinFr3nzy
  • Like 1

France:

Britain: Puerto Rico War / Hostile
Spain: Neutral
Swedish: Friendly
US: Neutral
Pirates: Hostile
Danish: ???

Dutch:  Friendly

• War with Britain over the Puerto Rico area and their incursion into the Swedes. Hard to say there's a general French/British war considering it's mostly just 2-3 clans causing trouble in a specific area.
  • Pirates downgraded to "hostile" because the war with them is over and frankly if I saw a pirate fighting someone I would probably side with the pirate.
  • Danish set at "???" because they are British, allied with British or have all quit, depending on who you ask and what time it is. Their ports get swapped around like cheap hookers on nickel night. They have no known actual presence anymore.
  • Arguably the U.S. is at war but that was a limited fiasco involving a subset in a specific area and is over now anyway. U.S. and France can't really fight each other even if they want to because Britain is in the way.
Edited by Slamz

So not surprising to anyone really but Pirates are coming down to haiti to gank low levels and when people turn up to attack them they attack each other to avoid PVP and then stay in loot screen... you guys complain that we avoid combat and yet you guys do this.. nice exploiting.