Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

Sons of Liberty Never had a truce with ARF.  Yes we tried not attacking cutters but if they joined in when we attacking snows and up (yes if you have a snow or above i believe that is where you are capable of PVP) then that was their doing. So calling us Truce breakers is ridicules. Saying we are cowards for running  is just you guys being hypocrites. ive seen ARF flee plenty of time even when their numbers where bigger then ours. Not to mention a ton of you bring in you AI cutters but we dont have problems with that more wood for the fire. On the matter of talking yes some of my members have mouths but ive seen plenty of yours bad mouth my members via chat. i actually enjoy pvp.  every one going to be mad at some point but its just a game.

All I gotta say to the U.S. players and the large alliances with my group is. "You boys like mexicoooo????"

But in all reality. It want a truce to begin with. Merely a rules of engagement aspect. This is what I offered.

-snows and below would not be engaged (unless they initiated the combat, or jumped in a already started engagement)

-we would try our best to not get involved in 10v1 style battles.

-camping outside the port of Havana would be extremely limited if at all

-larger engagements would try to be organized to an extent for pcp fun purposes.

However with the specific targeting of SoL as a whole and placing bounties as well as requesting pirate assistance would only show one thing. You wish to have a war with SOL. By doing so you are risking the possible takeover of Cuban ports (which until now was not even a consideration). You also risk the the effort of over 100+ warships being stationed in key west and constantly patrolling the waters in between. SOL and the alliance between the larger fleets has secured the cost of the usa thus giving pubs and traders free reign to do as they please without far pirates and other nations. It would not be hard to get the whole nation involved in a war. I encourage skirmishes, but sending out fleets and requesting pirate support to hunt select members down is something I as a leader will not allow. If actions are observed I will bring weight to the table. Let us not forget where we stand and what long term damages our actions will result in.

Compliments of El Victor for the screen shots.Players 'RockNRollMachine' & 'Walter' blatantly violating the truce by attacking players going to missions, and insulting players in combat with them.

How can they know if a player is going to mission or simply trading? if a ship is in the sea they can attack it. Offensive language is not ok, but you can't expect that a player going mission must be left without delays

You need to take some diplomacy classes if your end goal is actually peace. The snarky comments, threats, accusations,and what not isn't the greatest way to conduct talks.

You think if Obama went to Vladimir and said, "Listen you've been killing our trainees and it has to stop or we will come over and kill you." and then Biden puts up a Reddit post showing ten US fighters annihilating a Russian destroyer for laughs that Vladimir wouldn't return the threats and snarky comment and then go kill some more trainees? Let's not mention if you then put bounties on top Russian leaders head. Then you show up at the UN claiming all you've tried to do is broker peace.

Actions speak louder than words. You speak of peace but you color your posts and the actions ingame and on places like reddit tell everyone you'd like war but want to play the victim.

There is no doubt they are returning it in kind but if you and the Spanish had approached this differently I'm sure a much more favorable outcome would have been had.

• Like 1

You can say whatever u want in this forum. The fact is that thyve been provoking Spain for a week now.And the raid have never stopped. Yes we are the victims. We are a much smaller nation who is being poked by the biggest. But u know what fuck it better be sunk in a big fucking fight than in stupid gangs. I just hope for other nations to wake the fuck up and see where were all heading towards.

Good Sailing Captains

Edited by Roberto de Castilla

Yea we'd like some kind of challenge too :D Roberto, I have to say, I agree with you calling the pirates to fight on your side. I'd gladly take more foes at once. The more there are, the merrier :)

Ah, i see you seek to add more to the collection of " battles i ran away from" what it is it up to now? 100?

All I gotta say to the U.S. players and the large alliances with my group is. "You boys like mexicoooo????"

But in all reality. It want a truce to begin with. Merely a rules of engagement aspect. This is what I offered.

-snows and below would not be engaged (unless they initiated the combat, or jumped in a already started engagement)

-we would try our best to not get involved in 10v1 style battles.

-camping outside the port of Havana would be extremely limited if at all

-larger engagements would try to be organized to an extent for pcp fun purposes.

However with the specific targeting of SoL as a whole and placing bounties as well as requesting pirate assistance would only show one thing. You wish to have a war with SOL. By doing so you are risking the possible takeover of Cuban ports (which until now was not even a consideration). You also risk the the effort of over 100+ warships being stationed in key west and constantly patrolling the waters in between. SOL and the alliance between the larger fleets has secured the cost of the usa thus giving pubs and traders free reign to do as they please without far pirates and other nations. It would not be hard to get the whole nation involved in a war. I encourage skirmishes, but sending out fleets and requesting pirate support to hunt select members down is something I as a leader will not allow. If actions are observed I will bring weight to the table. Let us not forget where we stand and what long term damages our actions will result in.

Hello Grimbeard, 

I don't know if you have a slight problem with your memory but it was the USA that stepped to far into our territory first. We did not show any hostile actions against the USA until you guys got way to close to Cuba. You guys did not contact us or make any type of agreement to take ports close to us. I know you will deny everything I am saying because you guys just love to deny everything we say about you guys {SOL}. You say you guys don't want to be bullies but that is exactly what you guys are and have been and are still being to this day. Just because the USA nation has more players doesn't mean that you guys can do what ever you guys want.  Also, if you get offended by us posting a bounty on some of your members then that means that those players that are on the list have been the most hostile to the member of the Nation of Spain. Did you really expect nations with less population not to group up and defend themselves from the stronger nations that are starting to be bullies? Come on man, use your brain a bit.

I am open to fair negotiation. What I mean by that is that I am not afraid of the number of players you guys have and the nation of Spain will not agree on something that it is not in its best interest just in fear of being taken over. The only thing that your guild is accomplishing in harassing players in missions is convincing new players that this game is not worth the time to play. You are promoting the loss of population in this game by your actions.

So little Grimbeard, remember to use your brain and think logically. Don't talk to us like we are afraid of you, because we are not. Spain will fight bullies like you and will unite with other nations if it comes to that.

ContraStorm    

Are the letters of marque active yet? If so, I may know some captains who would be interested in cashing in.

The letters of marque will only be active if a state of war is declared, and thus the partaking pirates will be privateering under the patronage of the Spanish Empire, receiving bounties and pay for assistance in battles & port sieges etc.

• Like 1