Game-Labs Forum

Goods selling for incorrect prices

JookySeaCaptain

When I attempt to sell goods to a player contract, they are instead sold for the AI store price. This makes trading for a profit nearly impossible. Everything used to work just fine, but I have had this problem for at least the past five days now, and have submitted an F11 report each day with no response and no resolution to the problem. Please see the attached screenshots.

As you can see from the screenshots, I attempted to sell 10 x Hemp to a player buy contract for 150 gold each, but instead received only 114 gold each - the AI store price. Please let me know if you have any questions or confusion about this scenario, and I will do my best to answer them quickly so that we can get this issue resolved. 

post-17010-0-24061500-1454611740_thumb.png

post-17010-0-71766900-1454611744_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

Captain, as it was said in the thread about the first Big content patch,

New store interface.

We wanted to improve the store information for players making purchase/sale decisions and improve usability a bit. 

In the new interface you will be able to see the amount of goods bought and sold at that price level and will be able to purchase everything in one block (no more unnecessary clicks if you wanted to buy 2000 of something - if someone is selling 2000 items you can buy it in one block). In addition to that you will be able to see top contracts and player names placing those contracts in case you want to trade with them in private.

Sorry for inconvenience this issue caused to you