Game-Labs Forum

PVP 3 EU extended maintenance

Gentlemen. This post has actually made me quite annoyed with the attitude toward something that may well be for your own benefit. An extra hour of missing game time will not ruin the many hours you will have in the future. As for the complaining of Price and Down time is this not seen as an investment into the future of this game?

Your support, I'm sure, is much valued and appreciated and will help toward the implementation of features and content. Please. Patience.

My annoyance was more directed towards the fact that each time we have had extended downtimes ( which are not an issue as long as they are advertised or at least some communication from admins as to progress etc is forthcoming) the excuse or reason has been given as an issue with the provider - it would seem there is some kind of problem and if its happening most days already then i worry for the future when the servers are under heavier load.

Still its best to have these problems now and not later i suppose- the level of frustration is often coupled with the level of fun people are having in game, if we are having a really good time then these downtimes become more frustrating - so in a weird way it shows how much people want to play if they are angry with un-advertised extended downtimes ;)

servers are up - i am happy again lol sailing around killing stuff - happy days 

i do however think they need to A) let us know what the issue is with the provider and the server dowtimes  B ) seriously consider moving the downtimes backwards a few hours so when there are problems it doesnt cut into the daytime EU and late prime time AUS

Edited by TheBudmonkey

What more information would you like except for  "the servers are down and we don`t know how long it will take to bring them back up, because we have to work with people outside our company to fix them"? A play by play of the technical steps taken to resolve the issues? That seems a little absurd.

It is obvious the people on these forums would like to play the game and are annoyed with not being able to do so. That shows that they really enjoy and cant wait to get back in it, but a little more patience would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...