Game-Labs Forum

Sons of Liberty PVP2 us Is now moving to PVP1 and joining what ever clan they want!

El Capitano here founder of Continental Navy [uSS]

Sons of Liberty are an OUTSTANDING bunch of guys that really know their stuff and it has been a great pleasure working with them in our united goal of spreading freedom and democracy to the oppressed.

I wholeheartedly endorse this group!

• Like 1

Excalibur has decided to merge with Sons of Liberty. We feel that with a similar mindset that having a more active playerbase can only help. We look forward to what is to come. <evil grin>

Welcome aboard my friend. Only greatness can come from this.

hey I'd like to join my user name is captain jsb

ill look for you when i get good sir.

Things are really starting to heat up. SoL along with a few other allied US fleets took all of the eastern Florida coast this weekend. This is def.the place to be if you like crafting and PVP.

Edited by Frost
  • Like 1

Speaking of photos and stuff, got the SOL logo JPEG, and converted it all to vectors. Also, I added some shadow effects for depth, made it transparent, made the stars look "punched out" of the banner, changed the text to our ticker for better clarity at small size, and WAY up-sized it for higher definition. 

Tell me what you guys think. (I'll remove the huge picture after I get some feedback)

Edit v1: Changed line-work a tad on solid shadows. Modified decorative lines.

Edit v2: Added a much smaller comparison image to make post shorter. To see full size original, go here. http://i.imgur.com/izLfxOc.png 

Edit: Removed pictures to shorten post. See last post for newer versions.

Edited by DerMeister

Yeah, think the 3D helps add depth, but it's way too strong. I agree. Here's a new and improved one that makes things much sleeker. I really want us to use something other than a Google stock image, so I would like it to have some unique qualities.

v3: Removed drop shadows (too blurry), lessened solid shadow effect to look more sleek.

v4: Made the solid shadows even less as a test run.

Full size image can be found here. 

http://i.imgur.com/braZwa5.png

This is v3 on the left, and v2 on the right.

U3PucNA.png

This is v3 on the right, and v4 on the left

yBzzjOH.png?1

Edited by DerMeister