Game-Labs Forum

Toxic Behaviour / Abuse

Hello all,

Just reporting some abuse and toxic behaviour of some spanish players on PvP #2

Here's some screenies

BzCGZo8.png?1

Chatban him! :angry:  Never seen such an unnecessary and motiveless verbal abuse. Moreover, what is that "Jehovah"...maybe referring to "Jonah" superstition?!? ;)

Edited by Red Jack Walker

I do believe he is from another community where I am a Global Administrator. He is banned for similar abuse he displays here which goes against our community code of conduct.

Anytime I say anything in chat, may it be a question or asking if someone whom is new to the game needs help with anything he jumps in and sends abuse my way.

Hello i believe i am the party in question, just clearing the air on a few points. 

Admittedly the language is perhaps a bit vulgar, but he has clipped out (tactfully) both himself and other members of chat engaging with and laughing at the 'banter'. Not only this, but he has also not included bits of the text in which he himself returns the abuse, often in similar magnitude. 

Not only have i attempted to engage positively with members, but have succeeded. Even though the clan/group dynamics arn't fully in play without diplomacy. But more to the point about his most recent statements about me being banned from a previous community. Not only were his assumptions false about my affiliation with a particularly renowned group of 'trolls', but i myself was a moderator for that community long before he held any sort of power similar to such. I was not completely aware of the rules of conduct, but i have been made aware of the rules very recently and been directed to this particular post. Not only has he not attempted to contact me through the in game messaging system, neither through steam through our mutual friends. Which I find surprising given the effort put into this thread. 

In order to keep things civil i shall apologise and cease my apparent toxic behaviour. But in future i hope that whatever troubles Baltasar or as he was known in our community Osama, he can attempt to message the party in question so that no misunderstandings occur. 

My most humble of apologies and deep regrets. 

Mr Gold the humble coal trader. 

• Like 1

Tribunal is not used for chat violations - for that, you right click the user's name, and click "report".  I know it doesn't look like it does anything, but it is working.

Mr. Gold - please read the forum/game rules:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/

Each of those rules also applies to the game.  Keep it up and you may very well find you no longer can use the chat system.

Closing this thread.

• Like 2