Game-Labs Forum

The Glorious 31st - Royal Navy v Pirate Nation

Charles Caldwell

its almost like puerto escondido battle was the main event that night.

oh my god. really LOVED all the chestbeating guys. best video ever.

Hahah thanks for being a good sport about it. There's no hard feelings, it's just the competition of the game, mate.  ;)

Edited by John SIlver
  • Like 1

Really didn't, I was on the chat, nobody was really motivated because of the locations

That's not how I remember saint nicholas' port battle at all, with it being so close to the main pirate base of la tortue. Simple fact is the brit's did an amazing job of rallying her men to the call to arms.

• Like 1

That's not how I remember saint nicholas' port battle at all, with it being so close to the main pirate base of la tortue. Simple fact is the brit's did an amazing job of rallying her men to the call to arms.

I was in the battle, there was no organization or really any motivation present. Clan members I was with were just outside laughing about other things since no screen was created. I was pretty surprised by the lack of any effort.

I was in the battle, there was no organization or really any motivation present. Clan members I was with were just outside laughing about other things since no screen was created. I was pretty surprised by the lack of any effort.

I was to, I was in one of the outside battles trying to stop the brits from getting in. It turned into 0 brits inside the PB, when I went into a 12 v 1 that turned into a 20ish v 12 to by the time i got out, to 25 brits inside the port battle and 3 different other fights outside all involving 10+ brits. They fielded a large amount of players very quickly when we lost at Puerto Escondido. Simple fact is you can spin it as romantically or uncaring as you want but the pirates lost a lot of ships and 600k+ gold on flags for ports they didn't take. That's a loss, no matter how you try to spin it.

I was to, I was in one of the outside battles trying to stop the brits from getting in. It turned into 0 brits inside the PB, when I went into a 12 v 1 that turned into a 20ish v 12 to by the time i got out, to 25 brits inside the port battle and 3 different other fights outside all involving 10+ brits. They fielded a large amount of players very quickly when we lost at Puerto Escondido. Simple fact is you can spin it as romantically or uncaring as you want but the pirates lost a lot of ships and 600k+ gold on flags for ports they didn't take. That's a loss, no matter how you try to spin it.

Never said it wasn't a loss, It was, I said the pirates never showed any sign of caring.  The people in the battle with me just went with it, and from the chat outside, their wasn't much effort.  Compared to other PBs I have been a part of, their simply wasn't any motivation.

Never said it wasn't a loss, It was, I said the pirates never showed any sign of caring.  The people in the battle with me just went with it, and from the chat outside, their wasn't much effort.  Compared to other PBs I have been a part of, their simply wasn't any motivation.

I'd walk away sir, its looking increasingly like sour grapes. ;)