Game-Labs Forum

Sons of Britain NOW RECRUITING PVP 2

currenlty we only have the victory.....dont get me wrong its nice and all but i want to see the Santi verymuch too.

I believe our experiences of it would be from a vastly different perspective ;)......but congrats on the Victories! Love that ship very much.

On a sadder note, I wont be on as much, maintenance window is now right in the middle of my evening, I guess it was the same for Aussies, but now I know their pain. =(

Edited by Lord Ravenburg

Britain Nation Meeting

Sons of Britain will be holding a Britain Nation Meeting to discuss what our ambitions and the future of the nation is. The meeting time is 6:00 CST on Saturday the 19th.

Please contact me for the teamspeak information, thank you.

Britain Nation Meeting

Sons of Britain will be holding a Britain Nation Meeting to discuss what our ambitions and the future of the nation is. The meeting time is 6:00 CST on Saturday the 19th.

Please contact me for the teamspeak information, thank you.

lol copy cats .....no its good for the nation if people join in  ... US had one and it helped us get reformed and situated.

Sons of Britain were involved in 3 battles today around the Pirate Capitol Mortimer Town and we own every single battle, well done to all Sons of Britain and Great Britain members.

These battles showed that we are the best nation and can win battle after battle without hesitation and willing to bring the fight to the pirates home port.

• Like 1

VICTORY AT SAINT MARC

Sons of Britain with the help of Great Britain successfully defended a full scale attack on Saint Marc, the Pirates put up a good fight but in the end the might of the British was too much for them to handle.

zH5ShDB.jpgPicture Provided by The Ghost Ship

Edited by Lord Roberts
  • Like 1

VICTORY AT SAINT NIC

Once again Sons of Britain and Great Britain were Successful in stopping the Pirate attack on Saint Nic, this is the 7th battle in 2 days that the pirates have lost and it does not seem to be going their way, well done to all those involved.

Edited by Lord Roberts

I would like to join! Just started the game a few days ago and far enjoying it. 20+ hours recoreded since friday..(its now sunday) Clearly i should do something else with my time but, meh, who wants to?!

Id love to sign up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have moved to PVP1 Euro. Please seek us out there. We have been rebuilding there for a week now. We have the Victory, Santisima, Pavel and other blue prints. These are in the process of being built. We are well on our way to rebuilding on this server and would love to have players join us who are as passionate about this game as we are in Sons of Britain. PvP1 has been constant pvp with defended port battles every day. Numerous open world battles. We are having a blast here shooting off broadsides at players! Britain is surrounded! Come join us in building a new empire on PvP1! Officers to look for are Ghostship, Osscar, Freezer and Critique. Hope to see you soon. Cheers.

Edited by HMCS Warrior
  • Like 2

That was tonight the biggest British Fleet i ever saw, around 120 British Ships left the Harbors around Tulum, Xpu Ha, and Tantun Cuzamil, after leaving the Ports all on the same time, we crashed the server and went down for 2 min xD. 

Verry thx to all Clans [RGL, BRITS, AUSEZ, SLRN and lots of more] that we had this Numbers, and it was an awesome Port Battle.

Cheers 

96590,201603302334441A4QPL.jpg

Sons of Britain [sOB] is reaching full strength on PvP1!  We seek new members who wish to serve honorably in HRH King's Royal Navy.  If you wish to join one of the most dynamic clans in Naval Action, drop a request to join in the British chat room!  We grow stronger each day and a good captain like yourself is always welcome in our wardroom!

-Ski

Edited by Teamski

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I'm an old time miniature naval wargamer.  Looking for some group actions online. 

I've been on World of Tanks long enough, and I'm ready to get my feet wet.

I'm in PST.  I hope there are some events that don't start in the middle of the night for me.

Spent lots of time in clans, always had a good time.

Haven't picked a server yet.  Over the last week I've been on PvE and I'm a First Lt.

Let me know if this is the place for a casual gamer that wants to get better and have some fun.

Rifleman57

I'm very new to Naval Action and very eager to learn, as of now i'm trying to master everything there is to know. I've heard good things about SoB, could i possibly join if so, is that done in-game ?

Edited by DeaconLN

SOB became KIN on PVP1, which then merged into ZERG.  I recommend waiting until after the wipe, picking either the Global or EU server based on your preference, then asking around in national chat or ts to see how the new clans form up.

• Like 1