Game-Labs Forum

a few bugs

curtlegion

Hi curtlegion! Thanks for supporting UG:G. Do you hold the middle button and rotate the mouse the same time? Line of Sight appearance has changed. Now you will see the LoS area of a unit normally without any colors, while the rest of the map will be covered by the Fog of War. Also in game's main menu, Options, Gameplay options, you can choose if you want the LoS indicator to be on by default or not. In the first case the unit's LoS will appear immediately with the unit selection and in the second you will have to keep left click shortly to activate it. Try both to see witch one is more suitable for you.  

Others may have reported that already, but just in case: a LOS related bug. In either mode, once the LOS for an individual unit is displayed for the first time, it does not switch off to "total" LOS when no unit is selected (since the first patch). You can only switch to other units' individual LOS on selection. So I constantly play in the dark :)

Thanks, but there is a misunderstanding. The option in the menu is not the problem, I wrote that the bug persists in both modes.

When no unit is selected, the LOS indicator should turn off, i.e. all the parts of the map seen by any unit should be lit. That does not happen, the LOS is always on, based on the last selected unit, even when you deselect everything.

• Like 1