Game-Labs Forum

Starting on PvP with established PvE Character

Pevs86

Hi all,

Wanted to learnt the game on PvE and move to PvP. Just hit first lieutenant and logged into PvP. Now I have no access to early missions and sitting in a basic cutter with no good means my prospects are very limited.

Short of smashing my head against brick wall missions and enemies, are there any plans to change this system so I can start fresh on a server without losing my PvE progress?

Opening the doors for those 24h playing groups just generating chars on PVE for gathering gold and ships bringing them to the PVP server harassing all the people working hard for their shit.

There is a reason and it's good like it is. PVE server is not a gold and ship farm for PVP groups.

I *don't* want the gold or ships OR XP shared - I don't see why XP is shared at all, makes starting fresh on a server much more difficult.

Is there any way around it?

Capture a few traders to get enough money for a ship of your rank.  Shouldn't take too long to scrape up enough for even a cerb if you stick to the cutter to get the job done.  (2-3hrs mebbe less if you get compass wood hauling traders)