Game-Labs Forum

Teamattack reporting player

Per the dev installed rule (which encourages people to grief), you are allowed to shoot them... you just can't sink them. So demasting them like you did is perfectly fine. But as I said, this rule is a HUGE grief problem. People can ram you and break your boarding and sink a ship you're boarding... and there's nothing you can do about it for fear of being banned for "green on green". That's absurd. The rule needs to state that you can NOT grief another player and if you do, you're fair game. Plain and simple. If they attack your prize that you lay claim to, you should get it.

A simple fix would be to have a "lay claim" button at the start... whoever clicks on it first gets it. Or, a loot roll function at the end that rolls for the cargo and ship (separate from one another).

Firing on a green, friendly ship in a battle instance unless he has specifically asked you to do so, is a punishable offense.  DO NOT SHOOT GREENS.

Firing on a green, friendly ship in a battle instance unless he has specifically asked you to do so, is a punishable offense.  DO NOT SHOOT GREENS.

Then the devs need to do something to stop this stupid situation from arising in the first place. I for one am sick and tired of having ships I intended to board deliberately destroyed while I am expected to sit there like a damn turnip and turn the other cheek.

Any game that allows this sort of griefing to continue is not one I would have chosen to invest my money in. Having played on another’s accounts for months I decided to buy the game only after the devs said explicitly being able to enter npc instances while not grouped was a bug and would be fixed. Now they appear to be trying to backtrack with their latest poll, pity I cannot now backtrack and get a refund while it is allowed to continue.

Honestly shooting a green is a No Go.

Even if someone has joined my mission in a small ship id ask them if they needed help to learn or what not.. Not shoot them in the face.

Rather than tell them point blank to sod off and demast the guy if not worse. Let alone if he is an actual FLEET MEMBER or not. Sorry stuff like that really will drive people away and discourage teamwork which is just about the worse thing that could happen to a team/clan/Nation

You say the devs need to do something about this but at the same time people should know better than to fire on friendlies and honestly should be punished to the fullest. 

Jezz

Edited by Jezz

Honestly shooting a green is a No Go.

Even if someone has joined my mission in a small ship id ask them if they needed help to learn or what not.. Not shoot them in the face.

Rather than tell them point blank to sod off and demast the guy if not worse. Let alone if he is an actual FLEET MEMBER or not. Sorry stuff like that really will drive people away and discourage teamwork which is just about the worse thing that could happen to a team/clan/Nation

You say the devs need to do something about this but at the same time people should know better than to fire on friendlies and honestly should be punished to the fullest. 

Jezz

I do not shoot players of my own nation, I am active in nation and help chat channels giving advice when it is asked for, and will happily group with a new player asking for help. Although for now, I have stoped playing until the current situation is resolved, if it is not, I simply refuse to play again.

People are using current mechanics to grief others without any recourse, this can never be condoned nor dismissed, it is a situation that should take the highest priority, yet here it is being allowed to drag on. The current situation is unacceptable, and under the games rules, it is only the developers that can change it, and if they dont, they will lose players.

Edited by Hexcaliber

People are using current mechanics to grief others without any recourse, this can never be condoned nor dismissed, it is a situation that should take the highest priority, yet here it is being allowed to drag on. The current situation is unacceptable, and under the games rules, it is only the developers that can change it, and if they dont, they will lose players.

This. Admins this is the general feeling across multiple Clans and nation chats. People are getting sick and tired of the current ruleset protecting griefers. It would be a bad day indeed if NA gets known for a griefers paradise supported by Dev rules.