Game-Labs Forum

Different server down times

Firstly I love the game, however I find that your server down times always coincide with the Australian East coast optimum play times ie 8 till 12pm and since they happen at present fairly often they are eating into my limited play time.

Surely there is some time which will impact less people. The servers are generally packed when I am playing.

A second concern of mine is the long term financial viability of the game. I certainly wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee as long as it doesn't degenerate into the blatant grab for money practised by world of tanks.

i cant comment on the server time thing, however regarding pricing the devs have said they dont want a monthly fee, the plan is to have premium ships(which will be worse than their "free" alternatives) and you have the one time payment thing, which i think is better, one of the reasons i never player World of warcraft was the monthly fee, that was a massive turn off for me, and if this game had a monthly fee and i hadnt allready played it for more than 1 year, id probably never start(ok maybe since it is a very unique game)