Game-Labs Forum

Audio issue on OS

Capt.Ireland

1st off great game. 

One problem I have is that sometimes when I am on the Open Sea my ambient sound gets stuck in a realy short loop. So short that its just a buzzing noise. So I just here this buzzing noise constantly on the OS. 

Also I play the game in Windowed mode for 2 monitors that could be something to do with it because I often tab out. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

Thanks. 

Also I have another issue sometimes when I leave a battle instance.
When I click "Leave Battle" Im stuck with a long loading screen and when the loading screen is done I cant see my ship and my camera is stuck in one position under the waterline.

After about 60secs the camera resets and I can see my ship and begin sailing. 

I dont really mind this issue but in a PvP situation Im loosing out on valuable Invisible time. 

The sound issue might be caused by multiply soundcards / output devices using. We are looking into this issue.

The second issue indicates problems with connection to servers. How offten do you experience it? Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients, k9 web protection filters etc.), disable antivirus, firewall any other protection/filtering software, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode.