Game-Labs Forum

Warning - Friendly Kill Threshold

admin

So.. if not all the players read the forums and know all the rules.. then, especially in this case, there should maybe be a warning text appearing on the screen when friendly fire occures? That might help prevent players who doesn't know the rules to sink friendlies.

Furthermore, they already got a clear warning on the screen, in the battle, that he is firing on a friendly and that it is not allowed. If he continues to fire after that one warning, screen him and post him here for punnishment!

Then you can save a huge ammount of time by explaining rules over and over again to people who read the forums and don't read the forums.

For the capturing part, and unwanted people joining my battles against npc's, I hate it. Especially against Npc's, you should fix this so we would be able to close npc battles or at least get a chance to be sure nobody else can steal a captured ship off from your hands.

Edited by Thomas Sailaway

Since 4 days i played.
All new player or all fake new player SAY :

You join my party / Leave or i will sank you / or destroy you / or report you /

I know its write only 1 time when you build a Char on a PvP Server as a Pirate member
But i mean is your fault.

You should write a MOTD as admin to Explain to all Pirate the party was not closed so every people can join the party.

Then you should write a MOTD as admin to explain to all Pirates kill/sank/board/attack a Grend People on Side was not authorize, as it write on top.

You are killing the community starting by your absence.
Its totaly unplayable for ALL
Do you mean we think you have time to read all report ?
And whats happening during this time
So please Push the Rules and make it more visible.

Im already fade up to be sank by people on my side where i join the party "OPEN" and where i was "INVITE" by server.

Or push a Button to close the PARTY and Close theirs mouse
And make pirate to decide where witch side they whant to help as a Corsaire or Pirates

its make confusion for new player who dont understand pirate can join theyre mission they have active by them self
Its make bad ambiance by comon trash talk often 80% each time
Do you think we beleive on you for reset xp ?
You release the game and you dont kneed bad reputation player who dont play will not understand you reset xp to theire friends and they will not come : )

Edited by Louea
  • Like 1