Game-Labs Forum

"client.exe Not Responding"

Sandgar

Hello guys.. I have recently bought the game two days ago on steam. It worked fine until today... when I launch the game with steam, the game won't start up.

It crashes instantly and a message "client.exe not responding" shows up. I am not sure if this is a graphics card issue (it worked fine yesterday) or the cause of the new update.

Is there any way to fix this?

I'm using GT 450 graphics card, 8GB RAM, 3.4GHZ processor.

Hi ya.

Ive had the same issue all day. I cant get on. I bought the game on Saturday, worked fine then on sunday after the maintenance I had screen tearing after every nettle that disappeared after I went into a port. then today whenever I start the game it loads for about 5 seconds then the screen goes white and it cancels. ive put in a crash report

Hi ya.

Ive had the same issue all day. I cant get on. I bought the game on Saturday, worked fine then on sunday after the maintenance I had screen tearing after every nettle that disappeared after I went into a port. then today whenever I start the game it loads for about 5 seconds then the screen goes white and it cancels. ive put in a crash report

could you post here the report name please?

Hi,

My report number is NAS-116310 (name - Client.exe)

Unfortunately, your GPU (NVIDIA NVS 3100M) does not support DX11 and shader model 5. The only way to run the game is to upgrade GPU to match DX11 and shader model 5 support.