Game-Labs Forum

Redeemable Ships On Wrong Server.

Volkira

I've been playing on the PVE server.

I just signed in after maintenance to find my redeemable ships aren't there except my yacht

So I logged into the pvp server to check there and find my  4 redeemable ships on that server. I haven't played on the pvp server at all except as the dev's mentioned to login into it to make sure ships were on both servers.

Gillette on PVE server.

Edit

I relogged into the game and now they are showing.So can delete this post if you want.

Bye the way thanks dev's for The USS Niagara

• Like 1

Well, something would be really great : SAME progression across all the servers... Because chosing 1 server and then connecting to an other server because one is full and not having the same stats is lame... I get the concept, but having like 5ko of data = ships+items owned, gold and XP obtained shared between the servers could be great!

Well, something would be really great : SAME progression across all the servers... Because chosing 1 server and then connecting to an other server because one is full and not having the same stats is lame... I get the concept, but having like 5ko of data = ships+items owned, gold and XP obtained shared between the servers could be great!

XP progression is shared within servers

I have similar issue. I received an email stating:

To receive this bonus you have to login into the game any time before 5am PST on the 21st of January and create a player for the nation of your choice. The process will take no more than 10 mins depending on your internet connection.

This redeemable bonus is account based and one time use only.
If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player, and will be available after creation of the new character

Ok. So I logged in quickly (as I had limited time) and created a character to the first server on the list (pvp1) and logged out.

Few days later I logged in to actually start playing... and to play with my clan mates (in PvE sever). However, I only had the yacht as redeemable.

We were wondering about this and finally I went today to check the PvP1 server... and sure enough there I had several other ships to redeem.

WHY can't I redeem them in PvE server? 

1. The email does not state anything about having to need to create character to each separate server to have the ships redeemable.

2. I did NOT redeem the ships in PvP1 before tonight (because I thought that if I redeem them in PvP1 they would then be available in PvE as well).

- The email states "If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player and will be available after creation of the new character"

And that is exactly what I had done - I had not redeemed them (in PvP1), I created a new character in PvE - but they were not redeemable there.

So... After following your instructions in the email and it not stating anything opposite - I expect the ships to be available for me in PvE (where I am playing with my clan - they are completely useless in PvP1 and I'm even happy to delete that character). 

So when can I expect these ships to be available for me in PvE?

- Finuc -