Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Political situation PVP 1 EU (Inter Clan)
Information is from players (Inter clan), updated weekly and daily if needed.
The Diplomacy part presents the atitude of the nation's major clans towards other nations.

The forum rules are applied to this topic, light forum PVP is allowed but no personal insults, rules.
Please try to keep the roleplay down a little, roleplay is okay as long as it doesn't disturb the political discussion.
If anything is wrong or if you want your clan to be added please PM me.

The post is updated every thursday/friday.

Verenigde Provinciën:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: Friendly
France: Hostile
United States: Allied (TF and TDA)
España: War
Danmark-Norge: Hostile
Sverige: Friendly
Pirates: Hostile (Kill on Sight)
Major clans:
PFK
DAS
DKK
DKF
VOC
DSL
LON
KPM

Source: Dutch nation TS (na.lynixgaming.com).

Danmark-Norge:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: Hostile
France: Neutral
United States: Friendly
España: Hostile
Sverige: Neutral
Verenigde Provinciën: Allied (DAS)
Pirates: Neutral/Hostile

Major Clans:
RUS / Russian Union Sailors (Russians)
VIE / Vest-Indiske Escadre (Danish West Indies Squadron) (Multinational, English speaking)
FLOT / Northern Fleet (Russians)

Source: Balticsailor (Thank you very much)

Pirates:

The Pirates don't have a clear diplomatic relation with anyone because they are not a nation, but independent groups of pirates.

Major clans:
Pirate Coalition:
KOTO (Also allied with REA)
RUBLI
BIA
BLACK
MoD

LV

DREAD

BAN

Independent:
TGA
FTS
GAY (Gentlemen's Armed Yacht club)
TSR

Source: Forum posts (Please PM me if you have an active pirate clan so you can be mentioned here)

Great Britain:

Diplomacy:

France: Formal Alliance with EDR
United States: United States declared war on Great Britain.
España: Formal Alliance with RAE
Danmark-Norge: Ongoing War to halt Danish aggression against their ally, Spain.
Sverige: Formal Alliance with HRE & IKEA
Verenigde Provinciën: Neutral
Pirates: One word, Pirates!

Major Clans:
SLRN - Multinational force, covering all international time zones.
RGL
AUSEZ
BWITC
ZEUS
SINK
TRR
There are a number of smaller British Clans ingame

Source: Charles Caldwell (Thank you very much)

Sverige:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: allied with the SLRN.
France: allied with the EDR
United States: neutral
España: allied
Danmark-Norge: Neutral
Pirates: neutral

Major clans:
HRE = Holy Roman Empire, german community, led by Fury, Graf von Sandel, Havelock and Taito Magatsu
KF

Source: Havelock and King Leonidas (Thank you very much)

United States:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: Allied

France: Hostile
España: War
Danmark-Norge: Hostile
Sverige: Friendly
Verenigde Provinciën: Friendly, Allied with DAS
Pirates: Generally aggressive politically. Generally kill on sight.

Major clans:
TDA
TF
SnD
BSP
AO

CSY

Source: Chustler (Thank you very much)

France:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: Formal alliance with SLRN
United States: neutral
España: Formal alliance with RAE
Danmark-Norge: Neutral
Sverige: Formal alliance with HRE and IKEA
Pirates: neutral

Major clans:
EDR
SLMFr

Source: Plerrick de Badas (Thank you very much)

España:

Diplomacy:

Great Britain: friendly, alliance with SLRN
France: friendly, alliance with EDR
United States: war
Danmark-Norge: hostile
Sverige: neutral
Verenigde Provinciën: hostile

Major clans:
RAE

Coalition:
CGH Compañia de la guardia Hispana
PU Plus Ultra
EI Escuadra de las Indias
BSG Bastardos Sin Gloria
KAOS KAOS
SIR La Orquesta del Titanic
MD Mano del Diablo
RCCI Real Casa de la Contratacion de las indias
FCE Federacion de Comercio Española

Source: Commandante Antoñanzas and Protyp (Thank you very much)

note: If anything is wrong please PM me!
Major clan= 25 or more members.

Edited by bramluijken
  • Like 16

While this is a noble goal and politics on a grander scale would be an enjoyable element of the game. As above this is impossible to regulate. For example most people in the British nation would have no idea that there is any sort of formal alliance between them and Spain (I didn't before reading this post) and many won't use the forum. Another major clan may decide that Spain are enemies.

This is all great but this is only inter clan relations, it has no bearing on nations as a whole.... infact without an adequate diplomatic system this is mostly irrelevant to most national players.

Exactly my point. If there is no in game diplomacy. Someone will just buy a flag and attack something which is friendly.

• Like 1

well, it was mentioned a system will be implemented soon:

Allied - Enter ally's ports & battles

neutral - Enter ports

state of hostilities - attack eachother ships

state of war - attack eachother ships + ports.

By majority vote a nation can mark another nation that way. voting is possible above a certain rank.

• Like 3

well, it was mentioned a system will be implemented soon:

Allied - Enter ally's ports & battles

neutral - Enter ports

state of hostilities - attack eachother ships

state of war - attack eachother ships + ports.

By majority vote a nation can mark another nation that way. voting is possible above a certain rank.

That'd be great. But who will decide war and alliances?

Edit: nevermind xD Just read it

Edited by Kokerpiraat

This is all great but this is only inter clan relations, it has no bearing on nations as a whole.... infact without an adequate diplomatic system this is mostly irrelevant to most national players.

Even so, having a post of the formal and semi-formals Clan relations is still a handy resource. 

• Like 1

But do you not think Charles, that as the leading British clan that you have a responsibility to try and convince your own nation to trust the diplomatic relationships you are creating? That may be difficult and impossible to do 100% but I hope you at least try.

BTW, to the OP.....

I would see the US position against GB more as hostile atm rather than an all out War. Our actions against a few British ports in the Bahamas were just "police actions" as these wayward British islands were raiding our shipping lanes and taking our sailors as their own. In fact, we were just assisting the natives of the islands to reclaim their land from a tyrannical power. The natural order of things is that the gov't should be controlled by the people not the other way around by King's. It just happens that they begged us to be US territories after their success. This is what is bound to happen in all of the territories of the European nations that believe in the subjugation of foreign people groups.

As a representative of Tattered Flags, US, we view any alliances or non-aggression pacts with the major clans of another nation as binding on the nation as a whole. We will honor the agreements to everyone in that nation regardless of affiliation unless the pact was specifically designed as an inter-clan pact. I suggest if you are not affiliated with the major clans of the nation that you get involved and help them make decisions. Generally, I would say that the clans of the different nations are taking their agreements and strategies very seriously and they are well thought out and maneuvered. It is much more beneficial to the nation's success if the solo players get on board and support the leadership decisions being made. It'll make for a more enjoyable game as well.

• Like 5

But do you not think Charles, that as the leading British clan that you have a responsibility to try and convince your own nation to trust the diplomatic relationships you are creating? That may be difficult and impossible to do 100% but I hope you at least try.

Sir, I would never presume I spoke for the British Nation or have responsibility for it..... We in the SLRN are merely a facet within it. Our agreements only bind ourselves the SLRN, the other British players are freemen, free of action and choice.

I can of course advise, and have done but my voice in essence is one of many and is often lost in the chatter.

This is a crap statement!!! I am french in game and i will never be ally to british or spanish! I sink them everytime i saw one!

I rest my case! ;)

• Like 1