Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Sinking a constitution in a 3rd rate is hardly something difficult.

Unless you had trouble with that even with Trinco and finally start to get good? :P

Sinking a Constitution is easy, sinking it while having a snow stern camping you, and a trinc and Frigate demasting you is a little more difficult. My masts were the only reason all 4 ships that attacked us didn't sink :P

Edited by DrunkenSloth

As per their alliance terms, France and Denmark-Norway discussed their new common diplomacy. France joins the alliance that Denmark-Norway has with the United Provinces. Both still stay neutral in the Sweden-UP war. Since some French clans were allied with some Spanish clans, and Spain is at war against Britain, France and Denmark-Norway are friendly towards Spain.

Thus France diplomatic stances are:

• Britain - at war
  • Denmark-Norway - offensive alliance
  • Pirates- neutral
  • Spain - friendly
  • Sweden - neutral
  • United Provinces - alliance
  • United States - neutral

This is Helpful!  Do any other nations have a report like this that they would like to post?

As I was in the specific battle, the chat message was from the Danes and the French "We came for u DRUNK", cant really be mistaken in this. Pathetic, but funny. Last Days fights have resulted in about lost of 5 basic renommes/smaller ships, while caping 1 Bellona, 4x 3 ds and a constitution. U guys know the game chess?  Trade a pawn for a Queen, is a good gain ;)

Kaptenslöjtnant Peter Nordtman,

Befälhavare på Kapar-huckerten Cupido i Göteborgs Kungliga Kapareskader 

Tjenare!

Was it perhaps this particular Bellona?

CGSjYJ1.png

Med vänliga hälsningar,

FIRE

• Like 1

well, considering they were hunting Cerbs and Renns and then running when any real opposition showed up, they probably fall under the historical pretext of a Mongolian Horde

Apart from the fact that mongolian horde didn't run away when any real opposition showed up.

Dear readers,

40K views and still rising is amazing and never expected my post to become so succesfull (people even made them for the other servers), and I'm very sorry to announce that I am quiting, I had a great time providing this information and I'm very thankfull for the good discussions and fun to read posts.

The reason for this is that my old PC just isn't able to run the game above 10fps on the lowest settings anymore, so I stopped playing the game that I really liked.

I want The political situation ot become a tradition that will last and therefor it is better that one or multiple active players take it over from me.

After spending lots of hours on it, it is very hard to let it go now, so people people who want to take over please send me a PM and reasons why I should let you take over my work.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

• Like 2

Dear readers,

40K views and still rising is amazing and never expected my post to become so succesfull (people even made them for the other servers), and I'm very sorry to announce that I am quiting, I had a great time providing this information and I'm very thankfull for the good discussions and fun to read posts.

The reason for this is that my old PC just isn't able to run the game above 10fps on the lowest settings anymore, so I stopped playing the game that I really liked.

I want The political situation ot become a tradition that will last and therefor it is better that one or multiple active players take it over from me.

After spending lots of hours on it, it is very hard to let it go now, so people people who want to take over please send me a PM and reasons why I should let you take over my work.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

Sorry to hear that you are quitting mate, i do however thank you for your time and effort in making this thread to begin with. While it may not have been updated regularly it was always a good reference point to find the diplomatic status of nations.

Dear readers,

The reason for this is that my old PC just isn't able to run the game above 10fps on the lowest settings anymore, so I stopped playing the game that I really liked.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

Bram what do you need, i can get a few different graphics cards cheap. I.E. I can hook u up with one for free i don't mind taking the hit.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 5

Well its not only my graphics card (the graphics card is pretty horrible tho) but just my entire rig. Here are the specs:

Proccesor: duo 3.4 ghz

RAM: 4gb

Videocard: 2GB GRAM 600mhz core (the GRAM is not bad but the core is just so slow)

300W power supply

So I think a single graphicscard won't help me out :(