Game-Labs Forum

Hotfix Deployment - 23 January (Tomorrow)

We plan to deploy a minor hotfix on the 23rd of January during maintenance.

Patch contents

• Chat fixes - currently chat windows are disabled by default and have limited size. New chat will hopefully be able to serve up to 2500 concurrent players in global and help. We found the problems causing it and rewrote the chat code over last 2 days.
  • Extra warning for player deletion - extra explanations added to the player deletion to stop players from making major mistakes.
  • Coal production expanded across the region
  • Iron production expanded across the region
  • Other minor fixes
  • Probably new bugs.

• Like 13

Patch contents

• Chat fixes - currently chat windows are disabled by default and have limited size. New chat will hopefully be able to serve up to 2500 concurrent players in global and help. We found the problems causing it and rewrote the chat code over last 2 days.
  • Extra warning for player deletion - extra explanations added to the player deletion to stop players from making major mistakes.
  • Other minor fixes
  • Probably new bugs.

Does the "Other minor fixes" include the Cayo Romano glitched mission spawns?

Patch contents

• Other minor fixes
  • Probably new bugs.

Are you increasing the price of NPC ships to provide room for player crafted ships for sale with some form of margin? Alternatively reducing the required number of parts in recipes to reduce costs? 

Love the last note, it's so frustratingly true:

HTisMpC.jpg

• Like 3

Iron and Coal expanded?

Does this mean more ports will offer it?

I rather liked the difficulty of it before. I'm worried how the economy will fare.

I don't want too easy of profit as Iron was such a valuable resource to not only players but ports.

Coal was sold out all the time, it was too extreme.

Dear players, please, before join the queue, make sure to update the game to the latest patch

I've been trying to say the same. Really the client should check your version before you join the queue to prevent this.

Coal was sold out all the time, it was too extreme.

I've been trying to say the same. Really the client should check your version before you join the queue to prevent this.

It will be fixed in the next update, sorry for incovinience

Patch contents

Very nice stuff, might reduce some frustration for some players, but the way the economy is currently going and the amount of resources needed to craft (also considering we mainly only trade with goods that are crafting goods) I think we are going to need a reevaluation of the economic model soon.

Sorry for the delays guys adding ships took some time and we did a couple of more additions

new chat servers deployed

new instance server added

server limit increased by 100 (we want to be slower to avoid crashes during weekend)

This is how server and QA team office looked today.. 

KewLBnY.jpg

• Like 5