Game-Labs Forum

Maintenance time during Australian prime time - 45 minutes plus 30 minutes before it starts

Just wondering if it is going to be varied at some stage or if down time will be less (maybe 10 minutes).

Seems to go into maintenance same time every night around 9-10pm here just as all my friends get online. We seem to get the 30 minute warning finish you battles constantly just as we jump in of a night. THen it's 30 + 45 until we can play. Needless to say this is not condusive to the Australian population here staying on target.

• Like 3

Yep, sad state of affairs for Aussies, for those of us that get an hour or 2 of game time a night the servers are down, some strong language comes to mind when describing this situation, please vary the time of maintenance if it's going to be daily.

Kids are finally all tucked in bed by 2100 (0930 GMT) aaaaannnnddddd 30 minutes to maintenance..... Aussies get screwed over by yet another game's maintenance window.

I hear ya mate!  I understand the need for maintenance but this is FUBAR, all we can do is keep at them to alter the maintenance time.  Vary it over a 6 hour window and it might only screw us over every couple of days which I can live with.  If maintenance stays like this it's a game breaker for many many Aussies

Just to show the aussies that it's not always them who get "hit".

Saturday... clean up the house in the morning, do the shopping, some other chores that need doing around the house. All done, ready to play! Log on, hop in a battle... "Server down in 30 minutes!" Damnit. 

That was 2 hrs and 45 mins ago. Servers still down. 

• Like 1

Yes I agree, I just bought the game and may refund because I can only play before work. I get up at 3-4am and then off to work at around 7-8 when maintenance is ending..... and I just found out maintenance is daily during this time.

Any official plans on making this weekly or even pushing it forward a few hours?

Would love to try the game but I don't have the option to play in the evening. I've never refunded on Steam before, hopefully its painless.

Same here for NZ, maintenance falls right on the single one-two hour window I have weekend nights to play this game after work and family commitments, since game launch EA I've had all of 40 mins to try this out. Unfortunate but the maintenance has to be done and it's always going to impact a group somewhere, all they can do i try minimise the impact, hence Aus/NZ peak time probably lowest server numbers. 

Meanwhile those who can sink 8 hours a day into this are probably already sailing first rates.  :(

Yes I agree, I just bought the game and may refund because I can only play before work. I get up at 3-4am and then off to work at around 7-8 when maintenance is ending..... and I just found out maintenance is daily during this time.

Any official plans on making this weekly or even pushing it forward a few hours?

Would love to try the game but I don't have the option to play in the evening. I've never refunded on Steam before, hopefully its painless.

As I understand it though it will change as development progresses (This game is in early access). I just wanted it varied a bit.