Game-Labs Forum

[AUSFC] Forsaken Corsairs (PvP1) (Pirate)

Hello everyone,

I am going to try to get on the TS server tonight if possible (never know with my little one) and confirm that I am a good fit for this group - I am excited and hopeful that I am :)

(here is a link with my "bio" http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10034-new-gb-player-any-server-lfg/)

Hop in anytime, always welcome. We aren't a hardcore group where you have to be a certain rank to join or have x amounts of hours of playtime or mandatory days you have to play. We're pretty laid back, fun loving, and for the most part helpful. It's mainly aussies but a few Americans (like me) and Europeans so there's a 24 hour presence in game.

We still have room for more, especially some more of us Americans. Great guild you get out of, what you put in. We could especially use some more of us from the US/Canada side of the pond.

These Canadains plus Americans and the Europeans are absolute joy to play with.

Not as good as the Red Fleet Squadron of SLRN.

Keep up with the good work.

Remember to keep your north safe from any attackers!

Not as good as the Red Fleet Squadron of SLRN.

If they ever implement a duel system certainly be willing to settle this like men. ;p

And we still need more from North America and Europe, our aussie clan is infested with aussies. :P

Edited by Dalriaden
  • Like 1

We're still looking for more players from North America, Europe, and New Zealand (and I guess we'll take more aussies as well.) If you're looking for a fun relaxed guild that does port battles regularly or want to do the trading and crafting route you can hit myself, Dalriaden the Greywolf, Wolfstar, Wang, Fiskey, Fatherghonel, or Pam up with any questions you may have to see if we'd be a good fit for you. 

Tired of playing PVE? Low pop server? An American looking to alternate our timeline? Or a Canadian still loyal to the crown? We need you! 24 hour presence looking for more from Europe and North America (but all welcome) laid back guild. If your thing is trading and crafting, pvp, or grinding fleets the size of a port battle for experience we have a place for you.

• Like 1

Recruiting all British Players across all timezones, 3 squadrons currently EU, NA and of course OCE, crafters and members will help get you settled at our base of operations, so feel free to switch from PVE, PVP 1 US, PVP 2? (EU) or any of the other shards to join us.

If you need PVP training we have members willing to help you, if you need help leveling, again members will be happy to help. So come join us on PVP 1 and join the fight against the British Empires rivals. 

Hi

i came across your main collective thread while i was browsing here looking for clans for pve server but it appears there are none.

im playing this game primarely for the pve element(pvp might be in my future, but pve is where my main inntrest lies) but the very low server population in us pve when i play(50-70 in the whole server, and as i am scandenavian and play on daytime CET, i am too late for AU, too early for EU and way, way too early for U.S) is starting to take its toll as there is only so mutch solo mission i can endure, and i am realy looking for small group play, aka ai fleet hunting.

if what i want whit this game suits the goals of this clan then i would be willing to move to eu pvp1, but i would be a Lt. Commander whit only a basic cutter and no gold in my pocket.....

Hi

i came across your main collective thread while i was browsing here looking for clans for pve server but it appears there are none.

im playing this game primarely for the pve element(pvp might be in my future, but pve is where my main inntrest lies) but the very low server population in us pve when i play(50-70 in the whole server, and as i am scandenavian and play on daytime CET, i am too late for AU, too early for EU and way, way too early for U.S) is starting to take its toll as there is only so mutch solo mission i can endure, and i am realy looking for small group play, aka ai fleet hunting.

if what i want whit this game suits the goals of this clan then i would be willing to move to eu pvp1, but i would be a Lt. Commander whit only a basic cutter and no gold in my pocket.....

We have pve fleets running on teamspeak 24hrs a day, we started as an Australian clan but the need to maintain players at all hours of the day has seen us recruit members from all over the world.

We can certainly cater to your needs and help you get up to speed.

• Like 1

Hi

Hi Nitefrost,

We have members on in all time zones and they participate in both PVE and PVP so I'm sure you would find captains to sail with!  Feel free to come and chat with us in game or join our TS and say hi.  We have plenty of members who would be happy to help you get set up :)

• Like 1

Gentlemen, If you are still recruiting Aussie players I am interested in joining your fine clan.  I'm almost Lt Commander rank and become bored of doing endless missions alone so looking to get into some more depth in the game although I usually only have time to dedicate a few a hours a week.