Game-Labs Forum

Headstart ships - Guide!

Beside the Yacht, there is this one one that was promised for those who bought before January 2015 ( still missing,  should have been gifted at the start of the new year 2015, apparently they have an issue with it and it needs rework  ) : https://www.facebook.com/NavalAction/photos/pb.203746273116632.-2207520000.1453283818./411078402383417/?type=3&permPage=1

Other than those 2 promised ships if you fulfilled the conditions, nothing indeed .

Thank you Kanay, you're correct about the gunboat, and it is currently still being worked on as it has some issues due to its size.

I have  a question about the bonus ships.

I wanted to look at them in a safe environment, so I redeemed them when I was logged into the PVE server.  

I figured that they were going to be available to redeem once on each server.  (My Yacht is on all the servers.)

However, now I have the bonus ships on the PVE server, but I can't redeem them on the PVP server (which is where I play.)  

Am I permanently screwed?  Did redeeming the bonus headstart ships on the PVE server eliminate my ability to own them on the PVP server where I actually play?

Is there any way to transfer these ships from the PVE to the PVP server?

Hoping I didn't mess this up permanently.

The way these ships work is that they are available on all servers you signed in to prior to the deadline.  This means if you signed into both the PvE and PvP servers you're trying to redeem them on prior to some time on Saturday, the 23rd, those ships will be redeemable on each server you signed in to.  If you hadn't signed into a particular server by the deadline, there was no "Character" on that server to which the ships could be awarded and they were therefore not rewarded.  So if you had signed into the PvP server you want those ships on prior to the deadline, those ships will still be there so long as you hadn't already redeemed them on that particular server - redeeming them on PvE shouldn't make a difference if you also had them on PvPx.

Unfortunately, there is no way to "move" them to a different server.