Game-Labs Forum

Headstart ships - Guide!

We receive lots of questions. Hope this simple guide will help.

1. If you have already have a character on both PvE and PvP server - no need to do anything

You will receive the redeemables on both servers

2. If you want to have a back up ship on another server (where you dont have a character) login to the PvE or PvP server to register a character there. 

In this case you will receive redeemables on both servers.

3. Redeemables are tied to your account on the server. Don't use them if you are not sure you are going to play this nation. This means if you are unhappy with your current player (sound, scars, hair) you can delete it and redeemables will be there for you if you created a new player (and have not used them before). But you must have had a player created before.

4. If you dont have a player created - you must create it.

If you don't have a player created anywhere you will not receive the redeemable

Most importantly. We often gave out such presents/redeemables in the past and will continue doing it in the future. Don't worry about missing them this time.

To be able to accommodate everyone who have missed due to maintenance or other reasons. We extend the deadline until end of the weekend. 

Due to server maintenance and some keys being bought late in the process, the Early Access bonus ships will now be awarded this weekend instead of on the 21st as originally announced.

Thanks - Henry d'Esterre Darby

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Added when ships will be granted to clarify.
  • Like 13

Extend the deadline until the end of the weekend. Does that mean people who buy ea in 15 hours (who is counting? Lol) and start playing will be eligible for the redeemables? If so that is AWESOME!

I doubt we would be that fortunate, could really tick off some of the veteran testers.

For myself it would be nice, given no alternative to PayPal was offered, but I realize the potential problems it could cause having seen them before.

Now if they offered something different but unique( for the original alpha guys as well) for the EA guys that would be nice.

• Like 1

Extend the deadline until the end of the weekend. Does that mean people who buy ea in 15 hours (who is counting? Lol) and start playing will be eligible for the redeemables? If so that is AWESOME!

It might only apply to those who also have the Yacht as it was the only way to get into the game prior to EA (only way I can think of that they would use to identify who were part of the tests or not). Other than that, if EA players will also get one, that is one nice bonus xD

I've tried creating a player on the PVP server a few times within the last 8 hours, but it has been down. Will it open up again before the deadline? I would really like those extra ships and it's a bit frustrating to receive a mail about them and then not being able to log into the PVP server.

Will this redeemble be ok if i choose to goto pirate?  i'm sick of armchair admirals already on the brit side and were only in basic cutters...

Those "Brits" worked hard to get their ships, plus the did a lot of damage in basic cutters anyway.

Better then the Rats that where on the PvE server in Small Battle and "farming exp"!

I just wish my friend was able to video it.

Will this redeemble be ok if i choose to goto pirate?  i'm sick of armchair admirals already on the brit side and were only in basic cutters...

Ha ha ... I love that!   Well you know with each nation you will get something...   I dont think the pirates have armchair admirals .. we are far to chaotic and disorganised... lol

"Quick everyone, form a line!"

In small battles...

In cutters...

>.<

"Aim for the Sails! we must demast them! It's Vital we don't get caught in the cannons those broadsides are brutal."

Pirates are a friendly bunch who help each other out at the moment join the free life!

• Like 1

Go dutch ;) hehe

And yes, I dont agree with ppl who buy the game in Early Access to get the same rewards as testers who put in a lot of time and work. Indeed maybe they only get a the Yacht or one other ship. That would be cool.

Maybe the admin can give a bit more clarification on this subject.

Hey i am heading out of the door in 15 minutes and just wanna ask if someone can quick reply

It doesn't matter which server i connect to my character shows up ofcourse not with the same gold, but does this mean my one character is enough covering all 3 servers or do i need to go to each of them and create one for each them stil ?

Hey i am heading out of the door in 15 minutes and just wanna ask if someone can quick reply

It doesn't matter which server i connect to my character shows up ofcourse not with the same gold, but does this mean my one character is enough covering all 3 servers or do i need to go to each of them and create one for each them stil ?

U can use ur char on all the servers. Your experience will be transfered with you, not your gold or your ships. those are server bound. U can however redeem one of the ships on those server. Im not sure if that ship then is server bound, or if its possible to redeem, it after the countdown is done, on an other server.

U can use ur char on all the servers. Your experience will be transfered with you, not your gold or your ships. those are server bound. U can however redeem one of the ships on those server. Im not sure if that ship then is server bound, or if its possible to redeem, it after the countdown is done, on an other server.

ah if that is the case that is kinda bad for me, the little yacht i got i just claimed on the first and only PvP server(at the time) as i thought it was gonna be the only pvp server, now however i see there is 2, so i hope that is not the case and i can have it on both servers :),

Hello Shipmates. I have a question regarding the Yacht.

My redeemed Yacht doesn't have any cannon.

This was a little bit disconcerting when i engaged in the Small Battle scenario and found that i was unarmed.

I purchased 12 9pounders from the shop and these are now in a Warehouse. I was hoping that i would find them installed on the Yacht but this is not so.

What do i do to arm this lovely ship?

Regards from Wiltshire UK.

PS. is it acceptable to deliver a Broadside on a ship that has surrendered as happened to me today?