Game-Labs Forum

Damage farming suspect

tonyxyx

Why havent you provided with the whole chat log of this?

I can see the time between third and fourth picture is over 10 minutes.

You can find the chat logs in _x/Steam/Steamapps/common/Naval Action/logs

Edited by Tomms123

From what I see, they were attacking RedBeard who targetted them, but he escaped. Don't see how that's damage farming. -

The two shooting at each other are both green, they would lose xp not gain any. ~ The only mention of damage farming seems to be coming from you.

Edited by Marx

Marx they sank him.Thank you Tomms123 helpful like always!!I did not know about that.This is the missing screenshot where u can see they were shooting him:

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/12622223_10205627385710626_7945863442034663116_o.jpg

Also they did not shoot green on green.In the other screenshots i linked i only wanted to show the chat.

Edited by tonyxyx

To be honest I dont see where the damage farming is in this?

They didnt sit and just shoot at eachother and when getting low they didnt leave and didnt repeat?

A pirate engaged a pirate which is possible and allowed to happen, whats not allowed is to damage farming (they just shoot at eachother and when someone is getting close to sinking they leave and repair) and its not allowed to green on green (attack an ally with out consent)

Quote from a conversation I had with admin about that

"killing a friendly against his will is not allowed and will bring serious consequences.

if you have come to an arrangement with friendlies for example to deny enemy a vessel it is ok."

But I dont see any damage farming in this but a engagment.

Edited by Tomms123
  • Like 1

This is simply green on red which is perfectly acceptable. Having sunk him it is also far less likely that they were simply faming damage.

When you see everyone leaving an instance then sit around repairing on the OS before going back at it, then is the time to report, but not before. You have to be very careful with accusations such as these; it is much easier to see what you want to see than what is actually going on. It is perfectly possible that with a legitimate fight someone makes an escape, begins to repair and run before being tagged again. You really need solid proof from start to finish in order to make a watertight claim of cheating, players can recive bans as a result of these types of claims.

Edited by Hexcaliber

Pirate vs Pirate XP will be disabled in the next major patch. 

Keep in mind that pirates are a lawless nations and they can enter each other battles as enemies (or can attack each other without consequences).

Whenever you see a pirate vs pirate battle they might be really fighting or running. 

Not enough evidence.

case locked.

• Like 2