Game-Labs Forum

Game Freezes

ElBrak

Before this last update for the wipe I could play the game for hours and hours at a time with no issues. Now the game will freeze when i am in the open world after a few minutes. It freezes my computer and forces me to reset. No other game has this happen and i've checked my temps and that isn't the issue either.

• Like 1

Every time you crash, please, before restarting the actual game, choose the "Send Crash Report" option in the little radio button popup that comes up when you launch the game from Steam.  Doing this will allow the Devs to see what's going on and potentially help you personally with your issue. 

Please post here the next time that happens and you've submitted your crash report so that attention can be paid to the crash.

Thanks!

Alright i just did that for the freeze i had a few minutes ago. same thing happened i load the game get into the open world and sail around for a minute and then the game freezes my computer and I had to restart. The report number is NAS-83175

• Like 2

Having this issue as well. (Just got the early-access today)

Windows 10

i7-5930K

32GB RAM

2x EVGA GTX 780ti Classified in SLI

Nvidia Driver 361.43

Freezes completely after a short time, audio still plays.  The first time I was able to get out of the game and kill the process - Windows had reported the display driver had crashed and was restarted.  Since that first freeze, I have been unable to recover and needed to use a hard reset.  I have submitted crash reports on this, but I'm not sure I want to keep trying until I can identify the cause and stop this issue - hard resets can cause issues.

I updated it before a few days, because of star wars battlefron.

Naval Actiion runs smooth for me with all @ the highest settings except antilising what i only would use with x2 (40frames+), because x4 would drop to 18.

But fluid graphics doesnt help against bs and crashes :D