Game-Labs Forum

Repeat: Important message about headstart ships

But it is impossible to log into the PVP server - its down. And if it opens up tomorrow, I will be at work and wont be able to get back before the deadline tomorrow at 5am PST.

I've been able to create a character on the PVE server, but will this give me the special ships on the PVP server when it opens up again?

VIsit the announcements forum

The ships are linked with you account. If you have a character, you'll receive the ships. After that, you can delete your character, create another, as long as you don't redeem the ships they'll stay avalaible,on the PvE or PvP server.

Hello Admin, what happened to this one for those who ordered in time : https://www.facebook.com/NavalAction/photos/pb.203746273116632.-2207520000.1453283818./411078402383417/?type=3&permPage=1

Thanks in advance.

The gunboat needs some rework but she is not in the prior list at the moment. As soon as the gunboat will be done, we will announce that, but this might take a while

• Like 1

That is bad.

I just created my char but is looks like it is late already , fock. 

Sorry but I was not able to log in and create earlier my char.  

Why only till 3am pst  today ?  In europe this is 14:00 GMT which I am still at work.   What about extend it till 19:00 GMT time ?    

So I paid money , was trying to report bugs in alpha , was giving some suggestions and now I will have the short straw just bcs some ppl go to work you know !?   Some ppl do not play the whole day a PC game. 

OK so what can we do to fix this ?    I really want to redeem that another gift you are giving to us alpha testers.  

Thank you

Edited by Jovzin

They extended the deadline to the end of the weekend.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/8543-headstart-ships-guide/

If all you are seeing is the Yacht, then you are in the same boat (ha!) as the rest of us. The other redeemable ships they have hinted at haven't appeared yet.

Edited by Jon Allen
  • Like 2

admin, I created a character for another nation first, then deleted it before starting my US character.  I assume when you run your scripts it will not try to give them out to the first character? :)

From what I understand the grant is account wide.  The grant will stay on the account until redeemed by a character, after which, it will not be available to redeem if you delete that character.

So you should be just fine.

The gunboat needs some rework but she is not in the prior list at the moment. As soon as the gunboat will be done, we will announce that, but this might take a while

Thanks, this gunboat offer made more than one year ago is what made me buy the game and not wait a few weeks so yeah i'd expect to see it one of those days, seems like a funny toy on the top of this.

Thanks for letting us know. I have always wondered what was going on with the Gunboat ever since I first heard about it.

The email I received says that the yacht and exceptional vessels will withstand character removal.

"Chapman's yacht have been added to your account as a redeemable. It will always be available to you on all servers even after you delete a character and create a new one.

In addition to the yacht we plan to give all testers a couple of exceptional vessels with limited durability that could simplify your progression. To receive this bonus you have to login into the game any time before 5am PST on the 21st of January and create a player for the nation of your choice. The process will take no more than 10 mins depending on your internet connection.

This redeemable bonus is account based and one time use only.

If you don't use them they will be available even if you delete the player, and will be available after creation of the new character. "

I have a question, Admin.  I primarily play on the PVE server, but I'd also like to get into PVP on occasion.  I realize that the redeems are one-use-only, unlike the yacht, however will I be able to redeem them on both the PVP and the PVE server? Or just a single server?

Slippery slope asking them to move stuff from servers to servers. I am sure it is very poss, but it would start a whole heap of requests to get stuff done on a one by one player level. Work then involved would then probably impact developement of the game as 3000 new players ask for micro management of their accounts. I have seen several of the free ships for sale in the Capital of Britain, not sure where u are situated, you can pick them up for quite a cheap price from some noob who tried it with 25% crew and thought it sucked lol. I have 2 Rem if you are really desperate for it i could sell it to you. It gets you one of them for a reasonable price :)

And I am still waiting for a responds from admin to clarify because he stated the deadline had been extended to the end of the weekend. I made my char early Sunday morning. But only got the Yacht. Even thou they say don't worry because there will be more later down the line. But it is the fact that most other people got it but you don't even thou you created the character supposedly before the deadline  :mellow:

Redeemable just showed up. Thanks for the fix and keep up the good work.

Quick question. Since there could still be soft wipes in the future, will those redeemable be reset after the wipe? Or should I only redeem them after there will be no more wipe in order keep them?